Dave and I super excited to announce that beginning May 15th we will be your new hosts for the Blue Wave Inn and a new restaurant located right next door opening around June 15th. Our vision is to offer a full service destination on Lake Superior with unmatched service and hospitality.
We are hiring full-time and part-time positions. Join our team!
Cook/Chef/Culiinary Coach (Full-time)
Applicants must possess the ability to work as a team with owners and staff to design recipes and menus with the following qualifications:
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts required (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 2+ years’ experience in a full-service restaurant and ideally 2+ supervisory experience
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Dedicated to food quality and control
- Strong knowledge of proper food handling and sanitation standards
- Food preparation and cooking, plating, presentation
- Kitchen maintenance and cleaning
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
- Computer skills menu costing required
Full time salaried position commensurate with experience. Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hospitality Manager (Full-time)
Seeking optimistic and genuinely happy person to lead a team and over see new start up opportunity with great growth potential; boutique hotel and casual, fun restaurant. Responsible for overall hotel guest experience, oversee housekeeping staff, barista and waitstaff duties. FT salaried position commensurate with experience. Submit resume to email@example.com
Cooks/Kitchen Staff & Baristas/Waitstaff (Full-time & Part-Time)
Bring your energy and culinary skills to a new casual and fun restaurant on the south shore of Lake Superior. Support the team in the preparation and delivery of food while following all recipes, direction and standards expected. Submit employment application. Click here or stop in for an application.
- Participate in the guest experience while maintaining a safe and clean environment.
- Work as a team to deliver a high level guest experience.
- Possess creative ability
- Uses time efficiently.
- Ability to accept constructive criticism while dealing calmly and effectively in high-stress situations.
- Adhere to safe and sanitation standards.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- Must be available to work days, weekends, and evening shifts.
- One year of restaurant experience preferred. We will train the right candidate